Tasmanian Health Organisation - North
The Tasmanian Health Organisation - North is the local hospital network located in the northern region of Tasmania.
These reports show monthly and year-to-date (YTD) funding and payments for the Tasmanian Health Organisation - North.
For the purposes of National Health Reform public hospital funding arrangements, this network is made up of the following public hospitals and service providers:
- Beaconsfield Multi Purpose Service
- Campbell Town Multi Purpose Service
- Deloraine District Hospital
- Flinders Island Multi Purpose Centre
- George Town Hospital and Community Health Centre
- Launceston General Hospital
- North East Soldiers Memorial Hospital (Scottsdale Hospital)
- St Helens District Hospital
- St Marys Community Health Centre
- Toosey Memorial Hospital – Longford