Tasmanian Health Organisation - South
The Tasmanian Health Organisation - South is the local hospital network located in the southern region of Tasmania, including Hobart.
These reports show monthly and year-to-date (YTD) funding and payments for the Tasmanian Health Organisation - South.
For the purposes of National Health Reform public hospital funding arrangements, this network is made up of the following public hospitals and service providers:
- Esperance Multi Purpose Centre
- Huon Eldercare
- May Shaw District Nursing Centre
- Midlands Multi Purpose Centre
- New Norfolk District Hospital
- Royal Hobart Hospital
- Tasman Health and Community Service